STATE SENATOR JOE ADDABBO -- FIGHTING FOR US AND GETTING RESULTS.
- Passed family leave, so families can care for newborns or elderly relatives without worrying about bills mounting up.
- Raised the minimum wage, ensuring that everyone has a chance to succeed in today’s economy.
- Stood up for women, passing legislation to protect victims of domestic violence abuse.
- Punished corrupt politicians convicted of felonies by stripping them of their taxpayer-funded pensions.
- Showed up when it counted, with a nearly 100% attendance record since elected to the Senate.